Spies & Espionage
Seek out the sublime beauty and fascinating heritage of Norway’s coastal towns and cities, visit Lerwick, the most northerly towns in the British Isles, and look forward to a choice of optional excursions that will reveal the relics of the Second World War.
Includes a guest appearance from Dame Stella Rimington, talks from military experts and music from the Second World War.
Learn about the ‘Shetland Bus’ which assisted the Norwegian Resistance and also the Telemark raids during the Second World War, and enjoy live music recalling the tunes of that era. You’ll also gain an insight into modern-day operations during a fascinating talk from the former head of MI5, Dame Stella Rimington.
- 7 nights sailing from Dover aboard Saga Sapphire
- Departs 1 September 2016
- Price from £1168 per person
- Includes travel to and from Dover
- Optional travel insurance and additional cancellation rights, or a discount if not required
- Includes all gratuities on board
- All meals and entertainment on board included
- A choice of table wines at lunch and dinner
- PLUS nationwide chauffeur service if you book by 20 June 2015
Call FREE on 0800 051 3355 or visit www.saga.co.uk/cruises quoting MMEC4
ABTA number: W8164/W8179 ATOL number: 0308 (Covered with SAGA)