We are pleased to offer this once in a lifetime tour to visit the Somme over the centenary of the 141 day battle.
This year we will be commemorating this by organising a special tour that will take place over the closing ceremony at Thiepval Memorial. This event is being organised by The Royal British Legion on 18th November 2016.
For those of you that may not have been able to attend the 1st July ceremony, this will be a great opportunity to visit over the closing celebrations, as this will not be controlled via a ballot system.
For further information, or to book this tour please call Arena Travel on
4 days / 3 night tour
Thursday 17th - Saturday 20th November
£649.00 per person sharing a twin room
£150.00 Single Supplement
- Participation in the events at Thiepval Memorial
- 3 night’s accommodation at the Mercure Amiens Cathedrale
- Bed and Buffet Breakfast daily
- Packed Lunch and Gala Dinner on Friday 18th November
- Sightseeing and Personal Cemetery Visits
- Eurotunnel channel crossings
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Services of an experienced RBL guide who will accompany the tour throughout.
Tour starts and ends at London. If you wish to stay in London for the night before or after your tour we can book a hotel room near the departure location at a reasonable price.