Italy South-Monte Cassino and Anzio
Tuesday 02 October to Saturday 06 October 2018
- Accommodation: 4 nights
- Prices: Please contact us on 01473 660800 for information
- Flights London to Rome return
- Transport throughout
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Lunch at local restaurant in Anzio
- Farewell dinner on last night
- Entrance fees
- Services of an RBL guide and medic who will accompany the tour
Funding for this tour is available for WWII Monte Cassino Veterans who meet with eligibility requirements. This funding has been made possible due to a recent charity fundraising rugby match and gala ball sponsored by Wates Construction Ltd and A E Arma-Elecktropanc. Please contact us on 01473 660800 for eligibility guidelines.
- Visits to war cemeteries in the Anzio region
- Piana Delle Orme Museum
- Re-visit Battles of Cassino
- Minturno War Cemetery
- Cassino War Cemetery for Service of Remembrance
Morning flight from London to Rome. Transfer to Monte Cassino and check in to Best Western Hotel La Rocca. Welcome drink and dinner this evening in hotel restaurant.
Visit Monte Cassino battlefield sites. Travel south by coach to visit Minturno War Cemetery. Return to hotel for dinner in the restaurant.
Visit Anzio region. Includes the Piano delle Orme Museum, Anzio War Cemetery and Beach Head War Cemetery. Lunch at local restaurant. Return by early evening to the hotel for dinner in the hotel restaurant.
Drive to Cassino War Cemetery this morning for Service of Remembrance. Free time in Cassino for lunch. Drive to visit the Abbey located above Monte Cassino with spectacular views of the Polish Cemetery. Farewell dinner in the hotel.
Leisurely morning before drive back to Rome for the return flight to London.
Please click here for further information about this tour.